If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of the shipment (the days will be calculated from the date of delivery).
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you can communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract using the return form on the website. To do this, you will need to access the section of the site relating to orders made in the Account area, fill in the return form and send it electronically.
The right of withdrawal is deemed to have been exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully complied with:
- the return request is made through the use of the www.lbm1911.com website;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed;
- the identification tag and security seal must not have been removed from the products;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging, with any bags and what is provided;
- the returned products must be handed over to the forwarding agent within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Vendor was notified of the decision to withdraw from the contract;
- the products must not be damaged or worn in any way.
If all the required conditions are met, the price of the purchased products will be refunded in full. You will only be charged for the cost of returning the goods, unless free returns were provided for at the time of purchase and on the further condition that the shipping agent appointed by us is used.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to manage the shipment of the products yourself, you will have to contact the forwarding agent of your choice directly and pay the return costs directly to the courier.
SUBSCRIBE L.B.M.1911 NEWSLETTER
JOIN THE L.B.M.1911 COMMUNITY